Monday 3 November 2014

   

    
"It all started on Friday night, my friends and I were in the wrong part of the neighborhood and some guy walked up to me and whispered 'Hand over the English homework bud'.' I fought with much desperation to keep it, but eventually he over powered me and pushed off as fast as he could on his pink Razor scooter!" exclaims Mat.

 

     Mr. Van Camp pauses "Well then, that's quite the story Mat, but who in their right mind would steal English homework?"

 

   "That's not the end of it," explains Mat, "on Saturday we saw the same, exact guy on the pink scooter and since it was so dark on Friday night, I couldn't make out his face. It turns out the guy who stole my homework was Smedley! I don't know what to do Mr.VC."

 

     "I hate my job."

No comments:

Post a Comment